About UsCISI is a charitable organization which supports newly landed immigrants in their process of settlement, and supports all immigrant communities in their process of adaptation and integration into the Canadian society.
To help immigrants build a future in Canada.
To achieve a society that values the diversity of its people and actively provides support to assist immigrants to reach their full potential.
Areas of Activity
- Immigrant Support – Provides essential early support and information to immigrants.
- Community Development – Assists immigrants with long-term integration into Canadian communities.
- Food Bank – Provides low income earning immigrants with easy access to low cost and high quality nutritious food.
- Immigration Services – Provides immigration referral services to cater to clients’ unique needs.
Our Core Values
- Diversity – We recognize and value each individual’s uniqueness.
- Human dignity – We interact with each individual with respect, empathy, and non-judgment.
- Caring Communities – We are committed to creating hospitable environments for immigrants in order to ease their settlement and integration in Canada.
Board of Directors
Patience L. Wefuan
Joseph A. Tajam
Ready to Make a Change?
Join our team or support us. Your support will go a long way to create a lasting impact in the lives of the immigrants we support.